Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
December 6, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
The 4 Best Exercises for Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Hands Read Article...
A myRAteam Member

Good for you, I had a wax machine when I was doing a lot of typing years back, wonderful! My hands are horrible crooked but still functioning.

December 13, 2023
A myRAteam Member

I go to occupational therapy twice a week and wear ring splints. I have a basket of hand therapy items next to me at all times. Rubber ball to squeeze, sponges, and a variety of other items my OT recommended. I also have a wax machine that I use and microwavable mitts to warm up the joints.

December 11, 2023
A myRAteam Member

Yes I can identify with slanted crooked hands. Hard picking things up. Thoughts are with you.

December 10, 2023
A myRAteam Member

I suffer with this its dreadful

December 10, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Ruidoso Downs, NM

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In