She's a Rheumatologist in Texas. This Dr. has many videos on YouTube explaining many of the Autoimmune conditions. She also runs a health and wellness center in Texas. Take a look!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiHsxG36W8A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMYjYKZuyhY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xglCRFUS9Ro&...
Answer Summary
Members enthusiastically shared their experiences with Dr. Elizabeth Ortiz, a Texas rheumatologist whose YouTube videos explain autoimmune... Read more
Never knew about this doctor's video on YouTube but made sure to go to her page and save one of her videos in order to go back a watch it later. From the brief part I saw, she understand the connection between the body and mind. Thank you so much for sharing her work with the R.A. community; you rock!
I agree! Check it out my friends!! Have a great night!!!πππ
Thank you for sharing. I haven't heard of her. Great information!ππΌ
Especially the video you shared as to HOW to deal with Flares! Great information.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xglCRFUS9Ro&...
LOL~ yeah, me too! Like NJ!! I love my medical team right now, but ... can always be more informed!!! Enjoy your Sunday friends...π
I was very happy with my visit- it was earlier this summer and I never had to leave my home which was helpful in the hot Dallas heat. When you book on ZocDoc you are also given a health coach and an app to track symptoms or speak to the coach or doctor.