I was curious if anyone had good success with these Copper Fit products? They have all different types but specially for wrists. Would like to hear more if you've tried them. They're like $20 $40
Answer Summary
Members shared mixed experiences with Copper Fit wrist supports and other compression products, with some finding relief from hand fatigue and... Read more
I have 2 different types of the copper fit gloves. The first one's are just the copper fit and they are good for my hands and the second pair are the copper fit ice menthol infused and they work for me.I also have a pair of the hempvana and they also work for me.
I tried the bracelet several years ago. Within 30 minutes my fingers, wrist and lower arm were radiating with pain. Needless to say, they don't work for me.
My husband has a problem with his knee! I bought him a copper fit brace!! He says it works very well...!!!😉
Oh they won’t work for RA but maybe regular arthritis pain.
Yeah you be the Guinea pig