My doctors recommendation is to take it. I Rheumatoid Arthritis and sjogrens as well as Asrhma and I am little concerned .
My rheumatologist strongly recommended I get the vaccine. I received the first dose a few weeks ago. I just experienced a mild flare in RA symptoms for about a day or so after the vaccine and some soreness at the injection site.
Gratitude to you if your choice is to protect yourself from COVID-19 as well as everyone around you!
Had COVID twice. Two Covid infusions just BARELY escaped hospitalization/oxygen.
I figured what the hell the Covid vaccine couldn’t be as bad as that. Got both Pfizer shots. I’m doing ok now.
That is completely your decision. I myself will not get the vaccine (but will not share my opinions on it- everyone should make the decision for themselves) but i did have covid and i had a bad case of it i was running 104 fevers and wanted to die for like 4 days it was the worst. So if you can prevent that from happening, i would. But again, completely up to you.
I was very hesitate at first too. But, after research and talking to both my doctor's, I received my first vaccine. My second shot is due in March. My advice is to talk with your physicians about your concerns/fears. I too have asthma and RA.