Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
North Barrington

Anyone had any luck taking this new medicine? I have been on Humira, Orencia, Enbrel, Cymcia and Kezvara. Nothing has really worked as my joints are chronic. I am kind of thinking about going the organic route. Especially with this COVID19! Thanks

March 7, 2020
 · 
Be the first to react
A myRAteam Member

Thanks for the feedback. Perhaps not a lot of scripts yet as it is new. Is there anything from mother nature that helps? I would rather ask the group that read something that is trying to be sold. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions. I have a hard time trying to understand why a computer can't just read your blood and give you an answer on what medicine would be the best bet. :)

March 10, 2020
A myRAteam Member

I just got diagnosed with RA last month. I have had joint pain and such for 25 years but RA test always came back negative. Rheumatologist finally did 14-3-3 ETA test that showed I have RA. I have been on a variety of meds-latest being Imuran and plaquenil for autoimmune Hepatitis. I was currently having a severe flare of joint pain all over. With new diagnosis I was prescribed RINVOQ. I Started feeling better in a week and have never been happier. Currently I have very little joint pain. I am shocked how bad my joint pain was, when it slowly builds, you don’t realize how bad it is. I’m considering this a miracle drug right now. I hope it continues to keep my pain away.

March 16, 2020
A myRAteam Member

I am also just getting started on the Rinvoq. Then ended up with a huge flare and in so much pain. Back to some short term steroids to relieve the pain. Still massively exhausted, but I am an RN and work nights, so go figure :( I cannot say it has made a huge difference yet, but RA doc wants me off of the MTX for atleast 4 months to give the Rinvoq a good trial.

March 9, 2020
A myRAteam Member

I stared on Rinvoq about a week ago, my RA has not been lately I started on a diet, I found out that I am allergic to alot of the food that I was eating that was causing a lot of inflammation I have been doing for around 3 months now and i can tell a big difference, as i said i started the Rinvoq about a week ago i have a doctor's apt in April if my blood work looks good I am planning on getting off Rinvoq and just stay on the methotrexate, but I have to wait and see

March 7, 2020
A myRAteam Member

How long have you been on it and have you had any side effect?

March 7, 2020
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In