How do you manage? I was diagnosed at 15 with RA. I haven't seen a doctor about it since I was 19 (currently 24) Believe me, I have tried. It is so depressing feeling this way, being in CONSTANT, sometimes debilitating pain and knowing there is a medication that could help me find remission & I simply just don't have access to it. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Answer Summary
Members rallied around someone struggling to afford rheumatology care without health insurance, sharing the deep frustration of living in... Read more
Do you have a free clinic in your town that is connected to free prescriptions? It is worth a try, sometimes the free clinics have a social worker to help find insurance or some help.
Doctors usually have an affordable rate for uninsured patients.
Some of the pharmaceutical companies have financial assistance programs. So ask your doctor to help you apply for it. Good luck.
Why did your father drop you? Maybe you can talk to him about putting you back on until the 26 year old cut off.