Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Nashville, NC

Do they prescribe something for you to get through it? What do you do?

April 14, 2019
 · 
Be the first to react
A myRAteam Member

Thanks Asha, that is what I thought. This is the first flare up I have had in quite some time and the first one since I was properly diagnosed and have been seeing my RA Doctor.

April 14, 2019
A myRAteam Member

Like the step down method, 7 first day, six next for a few days, then five, etc. etc?

April 14, 2019
A myRAteam Member

predniszone didn't do anything for me

April 14, 2019
A myRAteam Member

I only had one bad flare up gave me prednisone

April 14, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Imperial, MO

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In