Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Pretoria, ZA

I get dizzy, throw up and pass out

December 11, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

Yes, I vry much do. I'm in the middle of a flare right now, and my stomach became uncomfortable, painful, and nauseous about three weeks ago. I haven't really found much that helps.

December 12, 2017
A myRAteam Member

I have felt sick to my stomach since it started about 3 months ago. Meds make it worse for me so far.

December 11, 2017
A myRAteam Member

It seems to depend upon where the flare up is and how I am coping with the pain. However sometimes it just comes with the flare. This disease is just very unpredictable. Doesn't help for a social life.

December 11, 2017
A myRAteam Member

I get dizzy, slightly nauseated, and so tired I can’t stay awake.

December 23, 2017
A myRAteam Member

Yes I've started having lots of dizziness, nausea and vomiting. Mtx use to bother me but it might be now.

January 7, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Nashville, NC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In