Insurance told me they would not pay for Orencia gave me a list of meds and Im allergic to all of them. What can I do for an alternative.
Answer Summary
Members rallied around someone whose insurance stopped covering Orencia, sharing the overwhelmingly hopeful news that manufacturer copay... Read more
I think I got this straightened out now
Check on Orenica website. They have an assistance program where you may have to pay a small fee. I paid $5.00 each month. Please check into it. They will send you a card in the mail to use. Please look it up.
@A myRAteam Member Don't know of any meds to help the RA, but CBD oil has helped me keep working. I use some that has NO THC in it so it is legal to use anywhere in the USA. You would not believe how much my pain has improved. It can be expensive if you get the oil for sublingual use, but the pills work too. You can get them at the health food store. They run about $35 for a month's supply for 20mg capsules. You can get them in various strengths (5 mg - 30mg). I would suggest starting with 10 mg capsules and adjusting your dosage as needed if you are inclined. The THC is what urine tests check for. I am a registered nurse, so I have to be VERY careful about what I use.
@A myRAteam Member We are retired Military and I get 54 day prescription (or two boxes/4 shots) for $20 co-pay. Hope you can too.