yes i do sadly. Now my big toe joint hurts and it goes up to my knee. driving and walking are effected. will be seeing my rhemy in a few weeks so will be chatting to them as it is getting worse. It all started from sciatica
I have sciatica also and with my insurance it's hard for me to get treatment for that. That is worse than my RA. Can't sleep and can only sleep in one position. Any help will be appreciated
My feet always swell when I wear closed shoes, even sandals that cover on much of my feet.. I stay in nice flip flops as long as possible.
Ugh, I find that my feet only feel good in good walking tennis shoes, I really need to find some decent shoes to wear with dresses, heels even low are torture and flats with no support feel as bad as heels : (. I have a closet of shoes that I dont know if I will ever be able to wear again. Boo.
I always said would be impossible until one day I did it. IT wasn't until RA was in my life.