I have had a bad flare up recently in which I've newly had really severe neck and shoulder pain, on the back of that seems to ride severe headaches and migraines. As I already suffer with chronic migraine due to a Chiari malformation, I'm not normally one to complain about headaches but these were severe!
For some migraine come with the territory. I use innopran because it make you have less memory loss so far no problem but I just started will keep you updated talk to your doctor and document when your migraines happen and how often do this for a month. Just so you have info for your doctor good luck πππΌ
I get that a lot.
I also get a very severe brain pain that only happens when Um let's say intimate. It started when I had a car accident and I think my rd makes it worse.
I would for sure mention it to your doctor.